32 weeks today.
only 8 more to go. making a list of all of the necessities we still need to get before the bean gets here. seems like it’s never-ending and we’ve been gifted so many things already!
necessary items still on the list:
- mid-century modern dresser/changing table for all of bean’s goodies
- car seat and stroller adaptor for the stokke xplory
- footed pj’s
- seventh generation wipes
- small and large lifefactory bottles
- baby first-aid kit
- aden+anais swaddling blankets
- burp cloths
and…the least appealing of them all:
- milk storage bags
- a breast pump
and i think that’s it for bare necessities, but honestly, i’m realizing that there’s just so much that’s unexpected that the length of this list could triple in a matter of days, considering his nursery isn’t done yet.
happily accomplished task:
- baby bean’s coming-home-from-hospital outfit has been purchased.
just not momma bear’s.